Obesity is an important social and medical problem. Obesity significantly impairs the quality of life, reduces its duration and contributes to the development of various diseases. There are many reasons for the occurrence of excess body weight - a sedentary lifestyle, stress, alcohol intake. But most often, malnutrition leads to the formation of additional kilos. At the summer threshold, the topic of weight loss is becoming more relevant for most women than ever. Many ladies are concerned about the question of how to lose weight in a month so as not to harm their health.
Is it possible to lose weight in a month
There are many ways to get rid of excess weight, ranging from different diets to medication and surgery. However, in most cases, a properly selected diet and increased physical activity are sufficient. Then the question of whether it is possible to lose weight in a month will be quickly resolved.
The core of any method of losing weight is the principles of healthy and proper nutrition. Many people mistakenly believe that it is fasting that allows you to achieve the most effective results in the process of fighting excess weight. In fact, a complete rejection of food in the future leads to a set of even more kilos. After experiencing stress once, the body will store twice as much fat and expect a recurrence of a similar situation.
Is it really possible to lose weight in a month? First of all, you should know that the process of getting rid of excess body weight should not be done by limiting food intake but by changing dietary patterns. A balanced diet and adherence to the daily regimen will help you quickly achieve the desired results without compromising your health.
The basic principle of losing weight is to use more energy than you put on. Then the body will use its reserves - fat, which was stored specifically for such "extreme" cases. To lose weight you should reduce your daily calorie intake to 1200-1500 kcal. Or balance your diet so that it lives up to the norm, but be sure to add physical activity. This will help you lose a few pounds in a short time without drastic changes in your diet.
But after deciding the question of how to lose weight in a month, you do not have to stop there. It is important not only to achieve a certain result, but also to keep it for a long time.
How to lose weight in a month
Many women say, "I want to lose weight in a month! " But they do not always know how to do it right. Meanwhile, not all methods of losing weight are safe for health. Many of them are extreme and can be harmful to health. Therefore, if you decide to lose weight in a short time, you should first of all know how to lose weight properly. In one month you can achieve significant results without strict diets and visit gyms. To do this, just follow some recommendations:
- Follow the daily routine and nutrition.This is one of the highlights of the question of how to lose weight in a month. Excess weight disappears much faster when eating, exercising, waking up and going to bed carefully according to plan. At the same time, food should be taken at least five times a day at regular intervals. Breakfast should be heavy, followed by light meals throughout the day. It is necessary to eat dinner no later than 4-5 hours before bedtime so that calories have time to turn into energy and not be set aside "in reserve";
- Drink more water.This is another secret about how to lose weight in a month. Reviews of many people trying to get rid of excess body weight indicate that there is often a feeling of hunger due to lack of fluid. But instead of drinking a glass of mineral water or a cup of tea, most people start looking for something to eat. At the same time, snacks are not always made with products that promote weight loss;
- Replace unhealthy foods with healthy ones.One of the highlights of how to lose weight in a month. When planning to lose weight, forget about certain foods forever. Bread made from wheat flour, confectionery and sausages, smoked meat, pasta, mayonnaise, sweet and carbonated beverages, all kinds of fast food should be excluded from the diet, limit the use of potatoes and grains. Instead, you should eat as many vegetables, fruits, dairy products, stewed or steamed meats, fish as possible;
- Give up alcohol.Although alcoholic beverages are rarely consumed, alcohol should be completely abandoned in order to lose weight. Vodka, beer, wine contain calories, in addition, drinking alcohol involves the presence of snacks, and in a state of intoxication increases appetite;
- Replace the dishes.This psychological technique strangely enough works very effectively. If you use a smaller plate, you can reduce the amount of food consumed significantly;
- Enter physical activity.Sport is very important for those who say they want to lose weight in a month. Exercise helps to use energy, tighten muscles, make the silhouette slimmer. Outdoor activities are especially effective - cycling, running or just walking. You can perform special exercises for weight loss.
You should also know that excess weight should be lost slowly, no more than a pound a week. At the same time, the result obtained during weight loss will be better fixed and the health will not be harmed.
How to lose weight in a month, reviews
How to lose weight in a month? As can be seen from reviews from people who managed to reduce their weight significantly in a short time, helped them follow simple rules. Moreover, they not only managed to get rid of excess weight, but also formed new "healthy" habits for themselves. What are these rules that help you lose weight effectively?
- The process of losing weight must be approached responsibly and not let anyone lead you astray. Even better, find a good motivation to lose weight and strive for your goal, no matter what;
- Develop a balanced diet for yourself, eat only natural and freshly prepared foods, no semi-finished products and substitutes;
- Eat only at strictly fixed times;
- It is better to eat as often as possible, but little by little, than once or twice and large portions;
- Once a week you can arrange a fast day for yourself. Many reviews say that such days allow you to cleanse the body of toxins;
- Sleep should be at least 7-8 hours, this contributes to normal metabolism;
- Need to move more and breathe fresh air;
- Limit your salt intake.
In addition, any weight loss program should include exercise so that the weight loss is done through fat burning, and not by reducing muscle mass. After all the above recommendations, there will no longer be any question as to whether it is realistic to lose weight in a month.